Art is beauty. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Inspiration - Taichung

My husband and I went for a day trip to Taichung to check it out and hopefully be inspired.  Along our walk to the Art Museum we saw some interesting sights.
Mural at a school

Marble design in the sidewalk 
Graffiti

Rusty old doors
Once we got into the National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts we got a brochure in English from the information desk and made our way through the galleries.  We saw some really great pieces but most of the galleries have no photography signs at the door, so I didn't get many pictures.
in Taichung
My husband really liked this one.
I really liked this one.
The front lawn
made me think of snow...
I would suggest stopping in if you are in the area, besides it's free admission, great art and wonderful people watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment