Art is beauty. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Metalsmithing brings me to making a scarf?

Went to Taichung to check out a metalsmithing class that my Etsy friend told me about but they seem to only have weekend classes right now.  I left my name and number and will be awaiting a call but until them I'm going it on my own.

*

To learn metalsmithing
Zamama Metal Arts
They are able to communicate in English. 
Place  :  Stock 20 ( in the rear part of Taichung train station)
26A, No. 6-1, Lane 37, Sec 4, Fu-hsin Road, Taichung
phone :  (04)2229-7923 
Blog  http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/zamama-metalarts/article?mid=1293&next=1755&l=f&fid=25

But I did find a cool DIY store nearby with some cool stuff and bought some yarn.  Thought I'd try my hand at crocheting again.  My mom taught me a basic stitch when I was a teenager, so let's see how well my brain retains stuff.....should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment